Preschool and Easter


Today we had preschool at our house and we got to celebrate Easter a little early. We woke up to snow on the grass, so I was thinking that we'd have a hunt in the house for eggs. But luckily the sun broke through and by 11:30 the snow had melted, except next to the fence line where the sun didn't hit. The girls made cute flower pots. They painted their pots, glued their flowers together and got to take treats home in them. While they were painting I was looking for the camera and asked Melanie and Cameron if they knew where it was. Melanie new exactly where it was- under Alyssa's crib. (She does this all of the time, hiding under the crib or the boys' bunk beds looking at the pictures on the camera. I'm so afraid she is going to delete my pictures!) Anyway, opening the door woke up Alyssa who WAS asleep. EERRR!!! Short nap! When the pots were done, they colored an Easter picture while I went and hid eggs outside. Everyone brought a dozen and I had a "golden egg" for everyone to find also. They had a lot of fun.

Melanie likes to answer the phone lately (of course, she's a girl) and the phone rang and it was our realtor. When Melanie answer's the phone it's not a "hello, just a minute I'll get my mom" type answer. Oh no, you are on the phone with her for at least 2 minutes and she would talk longer if you let her. So after Melanie talked with her she handed the phone over to me and my realtor proceeded to tell me that Melanie had told her it was her birthday (which it isn't) and so my realtor sang happy birthday to her on the phone. My realtor had a good laugh when I told her it wasn't her birthday, but a preschool Easter party! Can you tell she is excited for her next birthday... only 11 more months!

Comments

Countrylivn' said…
Super fun pre-school. I have a preschooler who would have loved that! Looks like tons of fun. You are a good mommy! Mijken

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS