Going Private

You might have noticed that we have now gone private since you had to enter your password to get into our blog. We have actually talked about it since we started blogging, 2 weeks ago, but have finally gotten around to doing it. We just wanted to make sure our family was safer through the internet this way. If you know of anyone that wants to see our blog, email me and I will add them to the list! It's sad we live in a world where we have to worry about these things, but so it is! We love to see everyone's blogs and hope that you all enjoy ours! Happy Blogging!

Comments

Mikaela said…
Hi, I've gone private on my blog. If you guys want to read it, please send me an email, and I will invite you: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mikaela

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS