Our New Family Pictures

I have been on the hunt for a really good photographer for a long time here and there.  And I think I found one that did everything I wanted.  First, she comes and looks at the feel of your home.  For us I just sent pictures of our living room where I wanted the pictures placed.  Then she suggests colors to wear and sent pictures back with our room and picture placements she puts on the walls.  And with 5 kids, especially Jenna, you really have to photo shop A LOT!!  Almost every photo with Jenna she had to photo shop.  She did amazing!!  I was so nervous when we went over and viewed our pictures at her house.  As David put it after our photo shoot “She has to be a magician to get anything good out of that!  That was a disaster!”  After looking at our proofs I said, “well, you are a magician!”  And David said after leaving and climbing in our car to go home “That was worth every penny.”  Success!

Lee-Family-05-LLee-Family-06-LLee-Family-10-LLee-Family-14-LLee-Family-15-LLee-Family-20-LLee-Family-21-LLee-Family-23-LLee-Family-30-LLee-Family-34-LLee-Family-35-LLee-Family-40-LLee-Family-41-LLee-Family-43-LLee-Family-49-LLee-Family-52-LLee-Family-54-LLee-Family-55-LLee-Family-58-LLee-Family-61-LLee-Family-70-LLee-Family-72-LLee-Family-78-LLee-Family-80-L

I do have a few faces to change up, little specks to take off, small touch ups before they go through to be printed.  When we move in 2 weeks I am going to take pictures again of our new place and get her expertise on placing and grouping.  I can’t wait to see these in my home every day!  I love her work and coloring!

This is her website.  nuttallphotography.com  She lives in Pleasant Grove.  After looking at these pictures I feel RICH!  I am RICHLY BLESSED!!  How can I not be happy!!

Comments

The McGary's said…
Okay, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures. You have a beautiful family!
*~McGarys~* said…
Well if you have big wall you can do different size photos like a collage thous always look nice. I am so jealous of your cute photos. And I can't wait to see your new home. EEEKKK!!
Those are so great! What a beautiful family you have! Love them all!!
They are absolutely beautiful. Each and every last one of them. I don't think it took a magician...I think she was dealign with real beauty. But if she is as good as you say she is, how awesome is that!
Mikaela said…
These pictures are AWESOME! You and David have such a beautiful family. GOod luck with the move.
Enriquez Family said…
Well hello gorgeous family! Of course they are going to look good! Have you seen your family? Im a proud sista! Yes that is my family i can say!
Bonnie said…
So Beautiful!!!!!
Susanna said…
I love them all! You have such a cute family! The photographer did a great job.
p.s. Can I have your hair? It is so beautiful! You are a lucky girl!
Tamara said…
Wow, wow, wow. I just love these pictures. What a great looking family!!
Melissa said…
Love your pictures, you all look like models!
Beautiful family. Love the pictures!
smcgary said…
Now you just need a picture of you and David sunning on the beach in the Philippines. (Do they have beaches? Hmmph! I should have paid more attention in geography).
Love Mom

Popular posts from this blog

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS