August Rush-A Must See!

David and I had a great time on our date. David SPOILED me, like always! It was so great to be together all by ourselves. That doesn't happen very often, so we really enjoyed it. While we were eating at the Olive Garden, at the table next to us were 4 college students (2 boys, 2 girls) dating. It was so funny to over hear their conversation-"so where you from..." That sort of stuff! David and I both agreed that we did NOT want to be there again! We love our life together and it'd be a nightmare if we weren't!

So we watched the best movie we have seen in a long time that we HIGHLY recommend! "August Rush" was SO AWESOME. And the best part- it was PG!!! Not many movies you walk away from that you say "that was a good movie, but there was this one part..." these days. When it ended I wanted to see more. I even stayed awake! David knows I am awful when it comes to late night movies and finishing through the end. He did keep nudging me to make sure I was awake during the movie, which I reassured him I was! The bowl of ice cream helped too.

The weather turned around nicely and it was a beautiful day! Thanks honey for making my day special. I love you!

I also realized that I turned 27 on the 27th! That only happens once in a lifetime!

Comments

Countrylivn' said…
Happy Birthday, and It was your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY, that is what we call it atleast. Not that it is really any different from any other birthday when you get to be a mom, right! Sounds like a nice day.
Happy Birthday!!! How fun to get away with your hubby for a few hours. That's always nice. Sounds like you had a good time.
Deborah Austin said…
Happy birthday Kira, it sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Happy late birthday! I just told Kris that we should go and see this movie.
Hauni said…
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday! I really would like to see that movie and now hearing how good it is I will definitely see it!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS