Project Continued!

I wanted to put more pictures up of the girls' room. David wanted me to wait until it was done, but how much fun is that? So I am really excited with how it's turning out! David is working hard. He really loves to be doing this stuff. He wishes he could trim out our whole house. I'm just glad that the kids are able to sleep through the saw, air compressor and nail gun noise in the room next to them!(There is a shelf that juts out a bit on this wall, that's why the height difference is there. There is only a shelf along that wall. The trim on top hasn't been added yet on the shorter bead board.)
(David tore down the trim around the door and along the floor and replaced it with new, wider trim. The closet never did have trim and so he put some on that also!)
(The window wasn't trimmed out either and so that also got done. The bottom is the unique design by David.)
(This is the shelf still in the making.)

Comments

The Waters Clan said…
Good job guys, its looking nice. Tell david when he gets doen with that he can trim our whole house. Yea it has almost been a yr since it has been done, but now we are busy putting our yard in so it looks like it will have to wait until this fall/winter. We were just so excited to be able to live in it and now it has been put on the back burner. Jake's not real excited to do it because of all the angles (he hates that part).
Anonymous said…
Fun stuff! Scott is a handy man guru. He tore down our shed one day and built a new one by himself. He replaced all the cabinets in our house and all the base board so I totally feel ya about wanting to be done. It's funny seeing you put Grandma and Grandpa Lee. I'll always know Chuck as coach. LOL! Have a great day!
5dollarFanatic said…
that looks so great I can't wait to see the finishd project. What does David do in line of work-does he do carpentry?? With your family I wouldn't be surprised. I think it's cool that he enjoys doing it though.
David and Kira said…
David actually works at Granite Mill working over the productions. He really learned all of this stuff though when he owned his cabinet business when we were at BYU. He has always enjoyed this stuff!
Enriquez Family said…
Thats gonna look awesome! Ah I can't wait for a house to do things like that! But that will have to wait a few years. Did you tell Brother Jorgenson that were going to BYU-I? I bet that would be a shocker for him! Hahaha!
How fun to change things up. Looking good. Can't wait to see the final outcome.
Hauni said…
Wow, that looks so nice. I bet it feels great to be able to do that kind of stuff to your home yourself. Good Job!
Mommo said…
Fun Fun Fun! I can't wait to see the finished project. I cannot believe that the kids sleep through all the noise. Thank goodness for little blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS