Back in Business

So our laptop has been acting up and got a virus. I would be typing and then all of a sudden random letters would show up followed by a never ending stream of "u's". David got on and re-booted or did something where it actually works good. He is so handy! I can't believe all of the things I'm finding out about David since we have been married. Of course a lot he has learned in the last 7 years, but he picks up on things so quickly. I wish I were as handy as he, but I guess that's where we compliment each other!

We have been busy this week and it seems like too much to write, so this is the short version! The kids and I got back from a quick 2 day trip from Rexburg to visit some of my family that was moving up there (Alise's), and we got to see my parents and Colby's family, Aunt Debbie, Jason and his wife and my uncle and aunt,Mark and Eilleen who were bringing their daughter up to BYU-I. I also got to go to dinner with my good friend, Marianne whom I went to beauty school with up there. Her and I roomed for the summer before we got done. It was so much fun to talk and catch up and reminisce about some good times. We had such awesome roommates that summer and we didn't let that summer pass with any regrets. I'm so grateful for those memories, but so glad that that stage is over. The right time for things in the right places...

I had my modbe party Tuesday and it was so much fun. My trainer brought a whole suitcase of swimsuits and with my stuff by the end all the clothes were every where. Everyone tried on the clothes in the bedrooms and it was just a lot of fun!

Cameron had a t-ball game that same night and so David had the kids with him. Then a trip to McD's! Of course Cameron thought he was a pretty good baseball player, and of course we assured him he was-"cause he's 6!"

Today we had preschool at our home for the last time at our house. It has been fun and the time has really gone by way too fast. We (the mom's) are just burnt out and everyone is getting busier now that summer is getting closer. Next week will be the last week of it. We've talked about meeting at a park once a week so the girls can still play together and then we can talk! The weather better turn around soon, it rained/snowed today! Then another game of t-ball tonight with pictures afterwards. Glad those are over with!

Comments

Kira,
I was just catching up on your blog and I didn't realize you were selling Modbe too. My next door neighbor just signed up to be a consultant. I was hesitant to go because #1 being pregnant and #2 Tammy selling Shade. TO my surprise I fell in love with their swimsuits and found one that even fits over my big belly. :) Sandie was there and according to my neighbor the party went great. Her house looked like a zoo all day but I just bopped in and out. Where in Utah do you live? I know it's way past time but I am still trying to figure out the whole Nielson family. :) I was questioning Brian again last night on certain relationships and he told me no more excuses by now I should now it all. He can only say that because I have 4 TOTAL cousins-and don't let him fool you he still has to have me remind him of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS