Park Day Weather!!

Friday we had beautiful weather and so I told the kids we'd have a picnic at the "castle park" we saw coming home from Cameron's t-ball game the night before. So we called the neighbor to see if her 2 girls would like to go also! They brought along their own picnic basket (easter buckets- that became very important later...) We all had so much fun! The park was just like the "playground of dreams" park in Kennewick, for anyone that knows that one. I couldn't believe that I'd never seen it before. We ate our lunch and the kids had non stop play for almost 2 hours!

























About 1/2 way through, there was discovered a tire swing! That quickly became the favorite thing to play on and many of the kids were on it for most of the time there! In the video is Cameron (with the back pack), Melanie (in purple) and one of the neighbor girls (in pink).

Does this make you sick to watch?:


Well I thought that it was so funny, so I decided to video it! The kids of course kept saying "more, more, faster, even faster!" I didn't realize that later (about 10 mins.) it would be the evidence of things to come! We soon were ready to leave and the little neighbor girl said she wasn't feeling well and the laughs turned to "uh oh, what have I just done?" As we were hurrying to clean up I moved all of her picnic stuff from her bucket to her sisters and told her if she needed to throw up, to use that. Of course she didn't want to throw up in her easter bucket, but I nicely told her that it would wash out and I didn't want her to throw up in my van. We didn't even get to the main road before "IT" happened! I felt so bad dropping her off sick! I was trying to make it a nice break for my neighbor, not make it more work! Luckily she fell asleep when she got home and slept off the sickness. Lesson learned, all things in moderation, not all at once!






Comments

Oh my! That Easter bucket really did come in handy! I'm sure your friend was very appreciative of you taking her kids to the park with you-how nice!
Mikaela said…
Man, I miss tire swings! Now just watching them make me ill. Glad the kiddos had fun. What a nice time. Too bad about your neighbor's daughter...good thinking about the Easter basket though! :)
Enriquez Family said…
UHH! just watching that video makes me sick! But that pictures of Alyssa in the stroller is a KEEPER! SO cute in it! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS