Modbe Party Tuesday!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am having my first modbe party tomorrow on Tuesday the 22nd from 6:30-8:30 pm. I know that a lot of you don't live close by, so if you would like to order something, you can still put in your order before tomorrow night and receive your 10% off of 3 purchases or more. This is not for internet orders! You can call me to place an order or send me an email. I'm super excited.

For those of you who live in Washington, we are going up the first weekend of May for our nephew, Matthew Kelly's baptism and I am having 2 parties up there.

My mom is hosting a Modbe party at her home on Friday, May 2nd from 6-8 pm. And Melissa Koch is hosting a party in Connell Saturday, May 3rd from 10 am-12 pm. So plan on trying on some super cute swimsuits, shirts and jeans! See you soon!!

website-www.kirasells.mymodbe.com
email-kirasells@mymodbe.com
phone-801-676-9386

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Oh I can't wait for my Sexy Swim to come! hehe~ Ya whoo!! It was so fun that you came up. Miss you already!
Deborah Austin said…
Awesome I am so excited for you let me know if you need anything before tomorrow??!! Call me and let me know how it goes?

Deb
marciekoch said…
Kira - looking forward to seeing you next week! :) Hope your party went well!
Marcie

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS