New Modbe Consultant

I have been so excited lately! I have been looking for a new swimsuit for a few months for this summer and after seeing Deborah's slide show of Modbe clothes on her blog and doing some research, I have decided to become a consultant for Modbe! I received my kit with the clothes for people to try on and I LOVE them! The swim suits are so awesome. And they have extra padding in the bra's (which I really like!) and I love the quality of the shirts and jeans. Deborah is helping me out a lot with starting.

My first boutique open house is on Tuesday the 22nd of April from 6:30-8:30. If you would like to come, email me at kirasells@mymodbe.com and I will send you an invitation! You can also order from out of state too if you'd like. You can have a sneak peak at my website with all of the fun clothes and swimwear; www.kirasells.mymodbe.com! I am so excited to share modest clothes that people love!

So there is my exciting news for the day!

Comments

5dollarFanatic said…
That is so fun..I was thinking about doing joining up and selling it up here because there doesn't seem to be anyone that does. In Idaho everyone was selling it so there was too much competition. You will have to let me know how you like it and they do have such cute stuff!!!
marciekoch said…
Hey Kira! That is exciting! You'll be great salesman - especially if you have such excitement for it! Good luck with your new endeavor! I'm checking out your website right now...
Deborah Austin said…
Yeah Kira You are awesome!!!! I hope you got my pictures today of the stuff you wanted to see sorry it was a bit delayed... you know how life goes. Well I hope all is well you are going to do awesome at this modbe thing it is so much fun, and it has been so much fun talking to you more:)!!!
Hauni said…
Hey Kira, I wish I could make it on Tues night but I have family coming into town and a YW meeting. I will have to start saving because there are some really cute swim suits on your web site! BTW- we have decided to go private with our blog. I thought I saved your e-mail address but can't find it (and you probably don't want me to send it to your modbe address) so if you want to e-mail me I would love to send you an invite. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS