Melanie’s First Dance Recital

Melanie decided she wanted to try out Hip Hop.  So I signed her up in October, after soccer was over.  She has loved it!  It is very convenient as it is just down the road, less than a mile from our house.  She is in the same class as two of her friends, Anika and Ximena.  It was so fun to watch her last night at her recital!  She was super nervous but she said once she was on stage she wasn’t.  I think it helped that the audience section was dark so she couldn’t see anyone!  They did a dress rehearsal a couple hours before the program started at 7 pm.  The song they danced to was “Jump Around”.  Her group was called Circuit Breakers.  Alyssa was home from school sick so I had Cameron watch all the kids and just David and I went to watch her.  We took her out to Café Rio for a late dinner afterwards at 9:00.  Good job Melanie!

IMG_5500IMG_5502IMG_5503

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Oh my gosh!! Stop it already!! Shes growing up!!!! I would love to see her dance!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS