Last Day in Cancun

Friday we enjoyed the beach as much as we could!  David did a lot of swimming in the ocean, I tried to get as much sun as I could!  I was also starting to feel sick this day.  I felt motion sick most of the day and the food and smells all around me were making me nauseous!  We went down to the mall again and we watched “The Hunger Games 2” at the movies.  It was nice to go to the movie, on it’s opening day and not have it be all sold out!  Then we walked around a little bit trying to decide on where to eat.  We finally decided on “Johnny Rockets”.  Just what I need to make me feel better!  Burger, fries and an oreo malt shake!  Yummy!  Unfortunately it didn’t sit well and I was up every half hour that night because of it!

We were picked up Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. to take us to the airport.  I was still feeling nauseous and not until we landed in Georgia did I start feeling a little better.  David said I was homesick, I think I was motion sick and ate some things that were making me sick.  But whatever it was I am glad that it didn’t last long!  We got to SLC at 9 pm where David’s dad picked us up.  There were hugs waiting at the door when we got home.  The kids missed us so much!  I missed them a lot too but had such a blast!  Jenna was asleep when we got home in her bed.  I told David I was hoping she would wake up in the middle of the night and come in to my bed so I could snuggle her!  She didn’t so I got plenty of snuggles the next day!

What a trip!  I can’t wait to do another one again someday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS