Accountability- What Goals Did I Accomplish in 2013?

This has become my favorite part about blogging!  I don’t have to look for that paper I wrote my goals on a year ago, or try to remember what those goals were.  I can look back on my blog and find them in 5 seconds!  It is refreshing and exciting to see what I did do but a little disappointing at what I didn’t put as much effort into.  So what goals did I accomplish in 2013? 

1. 45 Days on the Paleo Diet.   ( I did it!  I did it!!  I did it!!!  What a wake up call the kinds of food you put in your mouth affects everything!  Mood, sleep, emotions, etc.  The best thing I have ever done!  I still have a long ways to go and I am still learning a lot.  Thankfully I have a great support system to help me!) 

2. Get going on Family History.  (I have started.  I have a long ways to go, a whole lifetime in fact but the classes I took this fall helped catapult me in the right direction.  Right now I am digitizing my journals.  Family History starts with “ME”.) 

3. Find ways to get deeper meanings out of the Book of Mormon.  (Failed. Total. Fail.  No excuses.  Need to realign priorities.)

4. Run Ragnar and the AFCanyon 1/2 Marathon back to back weekends.  (I did it!  It wasn’t pretty by my last leg of Ragnar but I did it!  And I had a blast!  I ran my fastest 1/2 marathon time and had the best training leading up to the races thanks to Angie Goodwin who helped me with endurance training and Hermes Crossfit.)

5. Run a 5K with Melanie.  This one makes me the saddest that it didn’t happen.  Hopefully we can find a race to do together in 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS