Jenna is 4!

Jenna is 4 and I can hardly believe where the time has gone?  She is my sidekick and has learned that if she begs long enough at the cash register she will walk away with candy or gum OR I will walk away with a screaming child.  What have I done wrong with the last child?  I guess the last ones really are spoiled!

But seriously I just love Jenna!  I cuddle with her a lot and give her kisses all day long.  I say “I love you” all the time because I seriously do!  To her right now I am her favorite too.  I am the only one that can put her to bed and she has to sit on my lap, next to me is not enough, on the couch or at church.  We are also trying really hard now that she is 4, to sleep in her own bed ALL night long.  She had a terrible habit of coming into my room at night and crawling into bed.  Now if I am coherent enough I send her back to her bed reminding her she is 4 and is a big girl nowSmile  Last night she said she was scared and she said a quick prayer next to my bed that “Jesus would keep me safe”.  Then she went to bed and I didn’t hear from her again.  The next morning I told her how happy I was that Jesus answered her prayer.  She said, “yah but I didn’t see him.”  Faith Jenna, it is all about faith!  Love her!

So of course we had to celebrate this special day!  We went out to Red Robin.  She got to have a special ride on the Merry-Go-Round and an ice cream sundae.  Then we went to Classic Skating.  She was so excited to bring her new scooter she got for Christmas there.  We also tried out renting skates for her. 

Then we went to Chris and Andrea’s house and celebrated with cake, ice cream and opening presents.  She loved it!  She got a Fancy Nancy box with stickers and a book from Grandma and Grandpa Lee, a Mickey Mouse electronic device to help with letters and reading and a backpack that rolls and has a bear on the front from us and Disney Princesses from Chris and Andrea.  Grandma and Grandpa McGary gave her money that we took shopping with us to Costco.  She found this cute Little Mermaid book and magnetic doll to dress.

We love Jenna so much and we are so so happy that she is a part of our family!

  photo 1 (7)photo 2 (7)photo 3 (6)photo 4 (3)

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
she really is so adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS