The Magic of Christmas

Jason came home yesterday telling me he wanted his friend Malaki, from preschool, to come and play with his Criss Cross Crash. I said "but you don't have a Criss Cross Crash." He said, "I know but I asked Santa for it for Christmas!"

I love the believing and innocence of kids around Christmas time! And it's a good thing that Santa found (after going to THREE different stores) one Criss Cross Crash left on the shelf! Phew!!!

And the countdown is on! We have 3 different count down's to Christmas. One from Melanie's class, one from Jason's preschool and then our big advent calendar that we have every year. And you can bet the kids are a lot more obedient when I mention anything about the naughty list!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
haha! btw, I think Kmart has it on sale this weekend for 29.99.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS