Birthday Boy

David was up bright and early this morning, 6 am ready for work.  I wished him a happy birthday as he left the room (I was still happily snuggled under the covers) and then it dawned on me, “I know why you are up so early!  You can’t wait to go drive in your new car!”  Grinning ear to ear I knew I was right!  Let’s just say the Swagger Wagon wasn’t cutting it for him anymore!  It’s definitely a family car, not a work vehicle!  Unfortunately we didn’t see David again until right before mutual.  He grabbed his stuff and headed off again.  The kids were sorely disappointed!  They wanted the presents and ice cream cake and festivities to begin!  The kids stayed up extra late tonight so we could celebrate after mutual. 

IMG_2145

I went easy this year and bought a Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Cake!  It almost felt like I was cheating by not making a cake!

IMG_2146

And then the kids could not WAIT to take a drive in the car.  They called me on their drive with the blue tooth.  They all could hear me and I could hear them!  Pretty deluxe!  (I cautioned David to take it easy, no car seats on this drive!  Shhh….bad parents!)

IMG_2151

Comments

The Ottley's said…
WWAAAAAIIIITTTT a minute... there is NO picture OR explaination of a new car!

Someone has some 'splainen to do!
:)
Happy brithday!
Enriquez Family said…
I want to see the car!!!! Cmon... that was a teaser!
Happy Birthday! Yeah for a new car.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS