Feelings I have felt with 1 car

Helpless. Whenever I need to take my kids somewhere, I can't! I have to call the neighbors. Luckily I have AWESOME ones!
Boring. It really is! Staying home all day everyday is just that!
Uneventful. Not much excitement around here. Jenna is learning to walk and that IS exciting, but I guess I should be glad nothing MAJOR has happened since I would have to call the neighbors, again!
Simple. Very routine around here. Laundry, dishes, meals, puzzles, games, internet, diapers, etc. Sometimes I like simplicity.
Depressing. By Thursday I want OUT of the house! And Friday is even worse because it is early out day for the kids! To much fighting going on lately...I think they want out to!
Frustrating. So many ideas going through my head! Especially this time of year and I can't just jump in the car and GO!
Money Saver. Not only are we saving on gas that I would be using, but also the things I would BUY while out!
Patience. I have learned to have a lot more of this. It's not something I can change, so deal with it!

BUT....

Tonight all that is out the window! And I think my neighbors will be glad to let me drive for a while since David's birthday present arrived just in time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS