Jenna turns 1 year old

IMG_2237

My how the time flies! Especially when your whole life is in mostly a whole year! Jenna has been so much fun lately. I will contribute it to the fact that she now has 6 teeth finally in after working on them for the last 6 months! It was been hard work!! And I think a break is needed from teething by her and I!

*Jenna has started walking more. She now thinks about walking if she wants something first and then will crawl the rest of the way.

*She has the best smile and gets lots of compliments on it.

*SPOILED, yes I said it!

*Likes to be in where the action is.

*Still nurses. I have made it to her year mark and now it’s time to wean. Easier said than done by this point! She is a mommy lover!

*LOVES, LOVES, LOVES oranges! If you are peeling an orange for her she will scream letting you know she wants it until it is on her tray. Patience is not her!

*Petite. Smallest of my babies.

*Likes to be with Daddy.

*Still wakes up at least one time. I will say that the teething and still in our bedroom has to do with some of this. She slept through the night from months 2-6. Then the teeth started!

*Kids adore her! Melanie is a good sister to her, taking her where ever I want and notices when I need a break and taking her to play.

*Has 2 favorite fuzzy pink blankets she cuddles with while sucking on her lower lip. It's really cute!

We are so happy she is in our family and we decided to have #5. Hard at times with 5 children, yes, but so glad she is ours forever!

IMG_2233IMG_2234IMG_2235

Comments

I can't believe that she is one. She is such a cutie. Looks like you had a great Christmas and I am so glad you have a new car, so nice for you.
What a cutie. I'm with you & Sha....that went fast!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS