Life of a 3 year old!

This morning before church this was what Alyssa was talking about. Imagine it with out the "r" and "l" being pronounced! It was so cute. So instead of "LOVE" it is "WOVE" and "Favowite"!

Me: Alyssa, what do you have in your hand?

Alyssa: Makeup. I LOVE makeup! It's my favorite. Mom, do you love makeup?

Me: No, I don't love makeup.

Alyssa: Well, I do!

And she BEGGED to take her "wipstick" to church!

While cooking dinner tonight Alyssa started talking to herself while sitting on the counter watching me.

Alyssa: When I get big I am going to kiss a boy!

Me: When? When you get married?

Alyssa: No, mom. When I get big!

Me: Like how big?

Alyssa, quickly changing her mind: No I am not going to kiss a boy!

Should I be worried? Makeup and boys at 3! My crazy girly girl! Teenage years should be interesting. I hope I don't get to many gray hairs going through them!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
this girl is hilarious!
That is too cute! I immedialtely noticed Cameron's glasses in the Thanksgiving pictures and then read that post. I too wanted glasses. Isn't that funny? Sorry about your series of events. HOpefully all has continued to go well.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS