All I can do is laugh…

It really is that funny!  Since Saturday night, it has been one thing after another.  It all started at the pool in St. George.  Melanie hit her nose and the blood started to come.  I rushed her into the bathroom and cleaned her off in the shower and then finally got her nose to stop bleeding.  Then later that night I went to change Jenna out of her wet clothes into dry clothes and came back out to the pool and Carol had Jason laying on the ground on his back with a towel covering his nose.  Somehow he got a bloody nose too!  So back into the bathroom with him.  Then Sunday night, 15 minutes before getting home from our long drive back home, Melanie said she wasn’t feeling good.  So I pass back the only grocery bag we had.  And of course she threw up!  Luckily in the bag!  THEN we woke up Monday morning and Jenna and Alyssa’s eyes were both almost glued shut with gunk!  PINK EYE!!  It then got to Jason and Cameron.  So Monday night I went to Walgreens and walked out with a prescription.  That same night about 11:30 I heard one of the kids in their room.  So I went in and saw Jason sitting up in bed his whole face was covered in blood.  Hands were all bloody and the wall next to him had blood running down it!  I have never seen a bloody nose so bad!!  Jason was still half asleep and I couldn’t get him off the top bunk.  So I called down to David, he was on a call with an employee in the Phillipines downstairs and he came and helped him down and into the bathtub.  It took forever to get it to stop!  Finally got him bathed and into clean pajamas.  And since he was up and Cameron to by that point, I gave them both their first dose of eye drops.  Sent them to bed.  It was around 1 am by the time David and I went to bed and Jenna woke up and since she was awake, I cleaned her eyes out and gave her her first dose of eye drops also.  It was quite the night.  And then as if nothing else could go wrong, I got a call Tuesday morning from the school telling me Cameron had slipped on the ice and got a bloody nose and it was all over his coat.  So I called my neighbor to see if I could borrow her van and see if she could watch my kids while I went over to the school to get Cameron.  I was really embarrassed when she came over and I said “my kids have pink eye, so don’t touch them!”  I went over, picked up Cameron who was more upset that he was missing school than the whole falling incident.  When we got back to my house my neighbor said she had an extra coat at home her son had grown out of and Cameron was happy about that.  So she got that and took Cameron back to school.  Later that morning all I could do was laugh just thinking about all of this!  One thing after another!  So far, since Tuesday we have been accident free…so far!

Comments

Sessions said…
Wow at least you have a good attitude about it. It always seems that everything happens at once!! Good luck!!
Susanna said…
WOW!!!! You should be done with sickness and bloody noses for a very long time now!! I am so sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS