Your Purse'onal Journey

I'm planning the Relief Society Enrichment birthday night for March. I am meeting tomorrow to plan for it and we will be discussing our "purse" theme. I came across this hilarious song. I think it'd be funny to sing it at the Enrichment party! We will also being doing other fun games that night related to purses and having all the sisters bring their purses, full of everything they have in it. Should be a fun night!
(tune: Count Your Blessings)

When upon life's journey you are lost and poor, Do not be discouraged, you'll not miss the store. Count your many purses, every doubt will fly You've been spending money as the days went by.

Are you ever burdened with a purse of care? Does the purse seem heavy you are called to bear?Count your many purses, every doubt will fly And you will be singing as the sales go by.

When you look at others with their purses new Think that life has promised more than that to you. Count the many purses from which money did fly You're a busy woman with your goals set high!

So amid life's stages whether old or young, Think about each purse and how they made life fun. Count your many purses, each has tales to tell. Count your many purses, and your heart will swell.

Chorus:
Count your purses Name them one by one Count your purses See what deeds you've done Count your purses, They make life more fun Count your many purses See what you have done.

Comments

Kira,

Sounds like a fun night. And I just read your post about Alyssa's speech. Can I just tell you I have the same problem here. Carson turned 2 in October and still can hardly say anything. I have him show me what he wants. He understands absolutely everything though. Kaden was the exact same way. I stressed big time because my girls talked way early. Everyone just said, oh, he's a boy they talk later. He was 3 and you could still barely understand a thing he said, so I did take him to the school to be tested and he started going to speech. He was probably 3 1/2 when he started. I don't know what to do about Carson because I don't love the speech teacher now and I don't know how much he'd benefit from it. I'm sure there are things they do to help them, but I just wonder at his age how they get them to talk. I try all the time to get him to say words and he trys, but it just comes out as noises. And every word is the same sound. Oh, dear. I don't know what to tell you. I do know that by the age of 2 they should be saying a good amount of words. So good luck. Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS