What's Up Around Here

David is currently in AZ on his "retreat". He had his golf clubs, golf shoes and shorts all ready to go before leaving. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad that I went to WA a few weeks ago or I'd be going stir crazy right now. He is coming home Saturday so it will be a nice little get-a-way for him from work. He needed it!

I am now the current owner of a gold's gym membership pass. David got one last year and since he hasn't used it in a LONG time, I decided I could really use it to help me get ready for that marathon I have planned in April. The best part is it has a great daycare that I leave all 4 of my little chicklins at for 1 1/2 hours while I work out! Did it feel good to run today! I have been slacking because it is FREEZING outside and the only time to go is before David goes to work at 6 am. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! So, thank you so much honey for willingly giving up your pass to me!

Alise comes in town tonight. She will just be here for dinner and a short visit. For as much as we see family, I really want our basement to be done! I would LOVE a spare bedroom and bathroom for all of our guests we see throughout the year! I love it when family comes to town!

Comments

Wow! A Marathon! That sounds like SO much fun! Us Lee's don't have much speed in us, but I can hold out for a while. When I'm all done with track, Caleb and I want to get into a marathon. You'll have to join us when that time comes. As for now, I'm kinda jealous :)
Deborah Austin said…
Kira,

I bet you will be glad to have David home. That is a long time without the hubby.

Thanks for reading my list you did not have to it was a book... I'm glad to have all those little things written down though. So fun to see we have lots in common.

What a fun trip to Washington, I wish I could have been there for the girl's night out, how fun!

Hey I wanted to ask you are you going to the swim event?? I haven't even talked to you about Modbe for so long what are you thinking about it all?

I didn't even know you were training for a marathon a full or a half? Good for you you, that is so awesome! You will love it and all the hard work will be worth it I can't wait to run one when I am finished with this baby.

Ok so enough with this long post. Good seeing pictures of you and glad to see you are doing well!

Deb
*~McGarys~* said…
Glade to see that Alise could make it to your house. Glade to see that.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS