Last Night

Last Night David and I were invited to be on a dating board for the Priest/Laurel activity. It was a lot of fun with memories to reminisce about. One of the questions was "what was one of the qualities you looked for in an eternal companion when you were a Priest/Laurel." That one took me a minute to think about because it's been so long since I've thought about that. I always had lists we'd make in Laurel's class of our future husband's qualities. But when I thought of my answer I replied firmly "a return missionary". The Priest Leader put his thumbs up and said with an excited face quietly "YES"! That is what he has been stressing in class to his boys. I guess missions aren't as high a priority to some of them around here. But that was HUGE for me! I wanted to marry a return missionary and I wasn't going to settle for anything else. And I'm glad that I didn't.

When we got back David had a work meeting at a co-workers home. He left around 9 pm and got home at 2:30 am. Poor guy was exhausted this morning when the alarm went off at 6:30!

Comments

What a perfect answer :) Haha, you know you're young when filling out those papers and sealing them in an envelope for the future to read felt like yesterday...me :( haha.
What a perfect answer :) Haha, you know you're young when filling out those papers and sealing them in an envelope for the future to read felt like yesterday...me :( haha.
What a fun night to spend with the Priest/Laurels and to be reminded of what was important. Isn't it sad how our youth just really don't have the ambition and goals anymore. We are constantly pulling our hair out with our youth. Oh well. Cameron looked super cute for school.
Andrea Lee said…
I was just reading all your most recent posts... catching up. I wish we lived closer so we could work out together. Its so fun to work out with the kids at daycare huh? well your washington trip sounds like it was a ton of fun... i'm jelous.
Lauren Stewart said…
HEY I was going to tell you, if you check out my blog I have a link up for my temp. photography site. Its not the professional one. We are still working on that one. BUT I got a thing all set up!. You just let me know if you want me to do some family pictures still for you!!!
Lauren Stewart said…
how about I just do them.. And if you love them then whatever you would feel is good really. I just still need to practice. So I would love just the time to do them. And if you are happy with them it would thrill me!!! OF course I am up to 4 kids! LOVE THEM!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS