Weekend Plans

This weekend Rebecca, David's sister is getting married. So tomorrow we are off to Wa. It really feels like we were just there for the Lee family reuinion the first of July. The time is just passing too quickly. We are looking forward to seeing family though. I love getting together with everyone! It will be a super quick trip and so we will be back Sunday around midnight. We are cramming as much as we can for the 1 1/2 days we are there! Hopefully I can get a few pictures along the way.

By the way...did anyone see on "America's Got Talent" the "nuttin but stringz" act? Oh my gosh!!! It was amazing and it seriously gave me goosebumps! Take a look here:

http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/video/clips/nuttin-but-stringz/573167/

What incredible talent. I didn't know the violin could sound so pretty and so pure! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! I wanted to see more and hope I catch the next show they're on!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Yeah so awesome! Puttin' a little hip hop in on the action there! Its so awesome! I can't believe that Im going to be seeing you in like a month? WOWWY! hehe...
marciekoch said…
I'm sorry I missed seeing you guys while you were in town. I had wanted to come to Becca's reception, but we were at another wedding in the Tri-Cities. Bummer. I'm sure it was wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS