DONE and DONE!

I finished the last book tonight, Breaking Dawn. It ended well and it definetly picked up on the back end of the book. Saturday night David called to see if he could bring dinner home. He was trying to please me since he was gone all day golfing, etc, etc. I told him what I really wanted was out of the house, ALONE! So I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond (yes for you Becca) and then sat in the parking lot in the car reading for over an hour. So relaxing and no interruptions. Just me and the vampires. When I got home at 8:30 all of the kids were in bed ASLEEP!! That was so nice. And a follow up on Alyssa, she is sleeping through the night so good!! We are doing great on the weaning thing, Hooray!

Comments

Yaay :) Gosh, I can't wait to get to the fourth book! Everyone is talking about it and it's driving me CRAZY! And now I'm getting MARRIED! I'm never going to make it!
*~McGarys~* said…
LOL there was going to be a 5th book but someone got ahold of a copy she had and put it on the internet. It wasn't done yet but now she dosen't think that she is going to publish it? was on yahoo news this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS