House Work, Smouse Work!!

I would just like to say I officially hate house work! I used to really enjoy it. Of course that was BEFORE the house was a mess EVERY DAY due to my wonderful little chicklins! It's not so motivating when you wake up to a messy house, clean it, mess it up by lunch, clean it somewhat again, and then by the night it looks the same as when you woke up that morning! I don't know when I started to hate it. I think maybe when we moved to Las Vegas and had our first rental in a long time. Renting is not the same as owning! Anyway, I would love someday for a cleaning lady to come to my house and clean it twice a month. That would really help! (This probably would go against everything I was taught and the long heritage of hard workers from both sides of my family, but it sure would be helpful!)

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Tell me about it! And I only have one boy to mess it up.. well 2, Juan counts now.
I have to admit I'm still in the phase of liking house work....now cooking that's another story. By the way it's fine your hair takes that long and that you have to go to great lengths to get it there because it's absolutely beautiful!!!!
marciekoch said…
"him" is my cousin Kevin. We used to be best friends-did everything together, talked everyday, each other's #1 supporter...then he went to college and found other "things" that I can't support. We've definitely drifted apart-to just saying hi when we see each other-nothing more. Makes me so sad... Probably not the response you figured, huh?! Life is tough sometimes!!!!
Enriquez Family said…
Hey Lauren wants to be added to your blog. k? get on hers on mine under sean and lauren stewart and write her to get her address.
*~McGarys~* said…
Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean but sometimes I feel like even when I try I fail. But I guess maybe putting forth a little more effort is always a big help. And as for getting out I could use it more then I get. Can't wait for this weekend. I bought some stuff for Noahs costume. We don't have to put it together I just need to know how to do it. So i might bring it up so you could take a peek while the guys are out golfing:)
The McGary's said…
Amen to everything you just said. I just told Chad yesterday that I wouldn't mind having a maid. And his response was "what would your mother think". It sure would be nice.
ahhhh!! i was just telling Melissa about this yesterday!! i think it was when you hit 3 kids that you started hating it. at least that is the case for me since i feel that no matter how much i get accomplished in a day, it all gets UNDONE by the end. why don't our children want as clean of a house as we do!?!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS