Provo Canyon

PICTURES!!!! Thanks to Andrea on some of them and our new camera that we are still figuring out.

A week and a 1/2 ago we went to Provo Canyon with Chris and Andrea's family and with David's parents who were in town. We picked up lunch at Subway and took it with us and had a picnic. Even though there was quite a few people there, it was still so peaceful and fun. The balls that Chris brought kept the kids entertained the whole time and the hill to climb on also was fun. Family picture, a little over due! I am so blessed!!

HOORAY!!!
Brothers, love this picture!

My girls
We even saw kayakers!
David, Melanie, Chuck and Chris
Thank goodness for the balls!!

Comments

Darling family picture!
Susanna said…
I miss Provo Canyon so much! That is one of my favorite places. I love all the pictures! You have cute kids.
Scott & Ali said…
YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS