13 weeks

Today I went to the doctor. They just checked the baby's heart beat and it's good. My next appt. is in 5 weeks, Aug 4th, and I will have my ultra sound done then. Is time passing fast or what? I really can't believe it. I will not be posting any pictures of me pregnant at this time. Although I may look pregnant, it really is just all my fat and stuff being pushed up. I feel at times I am 6 months pregnant. LUCKILY though I only gained 1 lb. this month. I was sure it was going to be 4 or 5. Now if only I can keep up that pace for a while until my body is caught back up to previous pregnancies!

We got a lot of things planned for this week. Melanie and Cameron start swimming lessons, the last day of school is Thursday (YIPPEE!) and Colby's family is coming in to town Thursday night and spending the 4th of July weekend with us. We will be busy and the kids will have a lot of fun with all of the happenings!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I wish that they had swimming lessons here. I can't wait to come down. Are you guys wanting to do any sparklers or anything?

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS