Look Who's 2!!!

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!!

I cannot believe how time has flown. I just LOVE this little girl so much. When I was pregnant with Alyssa, David gave me a blessing and he blessed me that I would have the ability to love this other child. And that has come true. Alyssa has been so special to all of us! Cameron just dotes on her and she pretty much can get anything she wants. (I'm working on that!!) The other day I was standing at the top of our stairs looking down in to the kitchen. The kids were eating their otter pops and Alyssa looked up and said "Hi, Mom!" Two words do not come out of her mouth and so that was a surprise. She is picking up on new words all of the time and it's fun to see her learning.

Alyssa is the only baby, so far, to come out with blue, blue eyes and blonde, blonde hair. Yes, she is all daddy and he LOVES that! Her personality is HUGE and she likes attention and is hilarious to be around. She likes to show off. She also likes to be off doing what everyone else is doing. She LOVES to jump on the trampoline. She also loves her FINGER!!

I love you Alyssa. And I am so glad you chose to come to our family!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
Happy Birthday Alyssa! I can't believe how fast time has gone:)
SHe is so cute. Happy Birthday Alyssa! love the picture of her. HOw neat to go through the temple with your family. I would like to come out and do that also.
smcgary said…
I can't wait for Grandma hugs, Alyssa! Save some for Grandpa and I. I'm sure you will have great memories of of your Lee reunion. Families are the best! We're glad you're part of our family!! See you soon!!

Love,
Mom & Dad
Susanna said…
What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS