Happy 8th Anniversary!!

You know you're getting old when you look at your wedding pictures and think "I look so young!" Yes that is what I am thinking!! Oh, to look like that again!! I really can't believe it's been 8 years. I loved this day, 8 years ago. I know our children were there celebrating with us, anticipating their turn to come to earth. I feel this day is a family celebration, the start of eternity together! I am so thankful to be married to David and look forward to celebrating many more years together! Love ya, Sweets!!

Comments

Happy Anniversary. I still think you guys look just as good or better than you did 8 years. You're one cute couple together and have darling kids!
*~McGarys~* said…
Happy Anniversary! For 8 years married and 4 (soon to be 5) kids later you look great! We learned that the company I was hoping for a job offer with will not be offering me it, so it'll be back to WA at the end of July! Good to be done, frustrating to not have a good job.
The McGary's said…
Happy Anniversary! Time flies, I still think I am 20 and have to think about how old I really am (too bad I am closer to 30 than 20:))!
Mikaela said…
Happy Anniversary!
Susanna said…
Happy Anniversary! What a good picture of the 2 of you!
You will spend more years looking like we do now and MARRIED then on your wedding day....you look as beautiful as ever. I think motherhood and marriage gives us a look of wisdom. You are amazing. I am so proud to call you a best friend AND sister. Thank you for making my brother a better man. Happy Anniversary.
NaDell said…
You got married just a week after we did-same year too. What are your plans for the big ten year celebration?

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS