"I'M GONNA BE A...

AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!"
December 31, 2009 we will be a family of 7. Now that's weird to think because that's how many plates I used to set at my parents house when I lived at home, crazy!! We are excited, the older 2 especially. They can understand a lot more and so this is all fun for them. Not so fun for me is the ALL day sickness. Hopefully that will be over soon and I can enjoy the rest of summer. We have a different insurance with this one and so I'm lovin' the fact that the dr. and hospital are 5 mins. away!! That will be so nice and hopefully the kids will be able to make more quick trips to see the new baby when it's born. They did an ultra sound at my dr. visit today. I've never had one this early and they got a real good close up one. You can see the head, body, arms, legs and even the yolk sac that's still feeding baby. That was fun to do. I'm almost 10 weeks along and will be glad to have the first trimester behind me. I have loved having 4 kids and can see why a lot of people stop at 4. It was VERY tempting!! But we are excited to have a new baby in the house and feel very blessed!!

Comments

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Can't wait to have another little cousin running around. Alyssa looks so cute in that picture.
*~McGarys~* said…
We are so exited also. When you start to feel better we really want to find a place half way to go camping with you guys. If your up for sometime. We can't wait to see how summer goes. And Alisa is so cute she has such a fun personality:)
*~McGarys~* said…
And I meant to say Alyssa. lol sorry!
Hannah said…
Congratulations!!
Congratulations....I wondered a few posts back when you talked about not feeling well and Melanie taking care of you. You have such darling kids I can't wait to see another. Hope you feel better soon.
Mikaela said…
I have to laugh! The day you posted that you weren't feeling well, Kelli and I wondered if baby #5 was on the way! :) Congrats!!!!
Scott and Kelli said…
congrats on #5! I hope you're feeling better.
yay! In reality, my baby and this one will be practically the same age! Sorry about the all day sickness...it'll go away, hopefully soon
The McGary's said…
Congrats! I have been waiting for this post. I ran into Gr. McGary at the Temple and she informed me of the great news:) Nothing is a secret if Grandma knows:) Hope you are feeling better soon because that is the pits. You have a beautiful family, I love that picture.
Unknown said…
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon! I am the same as you the first trimester is horrible! Do you have any intuition of what it is going to be?? Healthy I know but boy or girl??!!
marciekoch said…
Kira, Congratulations! I have to say, I wondered about your post with nurse Melanie too. All you pregos will have to have a picture together at the reunion!
W said…
That's wonderful! Hope you feel better soon. Congrats.
Susanna said…
So exciting!
I hope you start feeling better soon. Baby sickness is not fun.
Jenn Howell said…
Kira Congratulations! You are an amazing mom and to be heading into a family of 7... wow! I can't hardly keep things straight and we are only 5... You amaze me! Congratulations again, I hope you start to feel better soon.
Jenn Howell
Deborah Austin said…
Yeah Congrats!!! Your Mom told me when I went home a couple of weeks ago so I was wondering when you'd announce it, how fun and exciting. You will love 5 just like you did 4:) I hope you feel better soon.
Scott & Ali said…
yeah! so so so exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS