RAIN

PROS-

1. I don't have to hand water our lawn after we had the grass fertilized since the sprinkler system isn't turned on yet. Greener Grass!!
2. David is at work getting a project done (hopefully) that was due at Granite Mill by this weekend.
3. The inside of my house is almost clean and laundry done!

CONS-

1. My flower beds are not cleaned out and flowers put in!!
2. My garden is not rotatilled and planted.
3. David is working at work and not with me in the yard, BOOO!!!
4. I get to go grocery shopping with ALL the kids, Yippee?!?!

I had high hopes of this weekend. Lots of yard work that I can't do by myself since I need a rotatiller rented at Home Depot and the sprinklers started. I hope next weekend is nice. This is what I asked David to give me for mother's day. Flowers in my flower beds!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
It has been raining part of the day here to. I hope that you get some time out side. I know that we sure love it every chance that we get:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS