African Safari

Right now my dad is in AFRICA on a safari trip!! This was his Christmas present he gave to himself 6 months ago. He really talked it up and wouldn't tell anyone what his present was. So you can imagine all of the wild guessing. He did hint that this was something he's wanted since he was 12 years old. Our guesses ranged from a new boat to snowmobiles and all sorts of things that WE thought we would get to enjoy also. Nope, all for him and I'm glad that he decided to go. He will LOVE it and have so much fun with lots of stories to tell when he gets home. He went with his really good friend, Lynn Eppich and I'm sure they are livin' it up. Here are just a few of the animals they will be hunting. There are quite a few animals on the list and I hope they get a chance to shoot at them all. I can't wait to see real pictures of them and the animals they got. That will be lots of cargo!! So cool!!
black wildebeest
hartabeestwarthog

Comments

That's absolutely crazy. I can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home.
The McGary's said…
How cool would that be. I remember hearing they were going but had forgotten all about it.
Wow! How great is that! What an amazing trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS