Mother To Be...Someday

Melanie did the sweetest thing for me today. I was laying on the couch, sick and it was lunch time. I asked Melanie if she would like to make lunch for me. She asked me what I wanted as I was running through my brain what a 5 year old could make her mom. I said how about a ham sandwich with lettuce. She was very excited to do it and while I laid on the couch, Melanie went into the kitchen, got everything out and brought me a ham and lettuce sandwich, grapes and a glass of water. AND she made both Alyssa and Jason a sandwich also. She was so excited to give it to me and I was SO proud of HER! Way to go Melanie!! She is so thoughtful and just blows me away some times of her kindness. She is definitely a compassionate individual and I love that in her. A great quality that I wish I had more of! She will make a wonderful mother someday...at least 15 years!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
WAY CUTE! Im on my way soon to be your little maid! I can't wait to cook for you!
That is so cute!! Love when they do such sweet things.
How cute! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS