Our THANKSGIVING!!

Wow!! Did we have the funnest Thanksgiving!! I love getting together with family!! We were so lucky to get together with a lot of my family. I can't remember the last time we had Thanksgiving on my parent's side. It's been at least 4 years!! Way too long!!

Alise and Juan were here a week before for a dr. appt. and my cousins wedding, my parents showed up Wednesday night with Cody and Brandon (Tyson & Becky's boys), Seth and Heather and their 4 kids showed up Thursday morning. Chris, Andrea, and Amy and their cousin spent Turkey day with us also. We were packed, but enjoyed yummy food and even better company.

We are so blessed to come from such a fun family!!

What did we do? Here are a few pictures to share of our wonderfully fun week!
The "before Thanksgiving project" Alise and I did before the rest of the company arrived Wednesday. The walls were all white before as well as the toy box. Now it matches and ties the boys' blankets in that I made 1 1/2 years ago!! A few more things to put on the wall and it'll be done!!
The craft project we made Thanksgiving night!! I love the way it turned out. Thank you Trisha Freeman for the cute writing!! Soon I will have stockings to hang on it!
According to grandpa, you get the turkey ready by wearing the netting that the turkey came in on your head!! Silly grandpa!!
Making pilgrim hats!!
Olivia, (Seth's daughter), pushing the cat in the stroller, yes the real cat!!
Older cousins swimming in the hot tub!! So much fun!!



I have to give a big thank you to my parents!! They are so unselfish every time we get together. Alise, Heather, and I went on some fun shopping outings more than once while my mom watched ALL 12 grand kids!! We were able to return the favor and took her on an awesome shopping spree and she came home with a whole new wardrobe! We also went and got our nails done. I think the last time I had fake nails was 7 1/2 years ago, our wedding!

Dad, David, Seth and Juan went to the man stores, including the famous Cabella's! They also went to a turkey bowl Thursday morning and paint balling Saturday afternoon.

We also went to Madagascar Friday, which was a huge disappointment for me!! Loved the first one, wasn't impressed with the 2nd!

Thank you everyone who came!! It was so much fun and I hope to do it again soon! I can't wait for our reunion next summer!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
glade you had a good week.
Jenks Family said…
like i told Alise: McGary's know how to Party.
Looks like your THanksgiving was fun. I loved all your projects and it sounds like you had a ball shopping. Just what it should be-full of family and good times.
Unknown said…
Hey so on your "All the stockings were hung" Did you just put hose hooks on the front to hang the stockings? We have a gal here that does all that with the vinyl and boards and I wanted something cute to hang the stockings not the C shaped hooks you screw in so let me know if what you did! Everything looks way cute, don't you love when you have finished a project!
The McGary's said…
what a fun time for you guys! Gotta love holidays. I love your stocing holder thing, so cute.
W said…
I love what you did with your boys' room. It similar to what I want to do one day with my boys' room. Glad you had such a fun Thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS