Hot Chocolate

Stephen's gourmet hot chocolate, chocolate mint truffle. I LOVE this hot chocolate! I didn't think I would like it when I saw it at Walmart. I thought it would taste too minty and I wasn't willing to take the risk! After sledding with some friends last week we went back to their house and had chips and dip and this hot chocolate! The perfect blend, so I went and bought the biggest one available. I feel like I am sipping on the most luxurious hot chocolate ever. We will be having this as part of our New Year's Eve night treats!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I love there raspberry hot coco! MMMM Glade to see that you had a good holiday:)
Jenks Family said…
That is our favorite kind of hot coco.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS