My Little Rudolphs

We went to the library today and were surprised to see that it was story time full of fun activities! I didn't bring my camera so I took a picture at home. Santa was there along with 3 crafts for the kids to do. Since we were late, Jason and Melanie chose the Rudolph mask!! They told Santa what they wanted for Christmas and then we did our usual of picking out movies and books at the library! Cameron was pretty bummed that he didn't get one. I reminded him of all the fun things he does at school that Melanie and Jason don't get to.

I wish I were more ready for Christmas, but I'm not. I have lots of shopping to do this weekend so David can watch the kids. I have a feeling I am going to be waiting in lots of lines and finding a lot of empty shelves. Hopefully I won't be out to long. I like buying gifts, but will be glad when it's all done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS