Birthday Fun

David has been working like a dog the past month and all he wanted was a day with me! Yay!! I thought that was a great idea and thank you Chris and mostly Andrea (the mom does all the work!) for watching our kids ALL day on Saturday.

Our plans were to go to the temple in the morning after dropping off the kids and when we drove up to the temple is was closed for cleaning for 2 weeks. So that was a bummer! We had a couple's massage at Massage Envy. That was the first for either of us. I would recommend it to anyone!! I would go have one done any day again!!We did some shopping and then got ready for our night on the town. We went to dinner here-
Always fabulous and delicious!! Then we went to an excellent concert by Jon Schmidt who is an AMAZING pianist and entertainer!! We will go again next year! It was so much fun. Words can't describe sometimes the feelings of a perfect night! Here we are all dressed up!
Sunday afternoon my neighbor came over for a quick photo shoot. This was an outside shot, quite freezing!!Tonight we did cheese cake and gifts. The kids LOVED it! They love their daddy so much and are always so excited to see him when he's home.
Bringing back memories for David throwing the football with his boys like David did with his dad. Thanks to David's parents for the football! He also got a train fom his parents that I will take pictures of when it's all set up!!
WOW, 30!! Seems so far away for me, but so close also. I'm just glad that birthdays role around every year to celebrate the special day with the one's you love! Happy Birthday, David!!

Comments

Happy Birthday David. It looks like you had an amazing day together. I love the family pictures too.
Lauren Stewart said…
Your family is so BEAUTIFUL! I can't get over it!
marciekoch said…
Happy Birthday David - wow...30...it's really that close?! :) I love family pictures!!
i know i sent your card. strange. i remember especially because i had addressed "The Lee Family" on so many I was laughing! your pictures are darling. i will send a new one if you don't get it. that is weird. maybe i have your address wrong?!?!?! Pebblecrest Way??? I would have to double check the number but it is the same one i have used in the past for everything else. i hope you have gotten the other things i have mailed in the past.....weird. sorry. i really didn't forget you!!! :)
5dollarFanatic said…
Love your family pictures-they look so precious.with your baby looking at you..so sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS