Last Minute Decision-

We are going to WA for CHRISTMAS!!!!! I don't know why I am sooo excited about this. I love to spend Christmas with just our family and starting our own traditions with our kids, opening presents as we please and just being together. But I am REALLY excited to spend Christmas with David's parents and his Grandpa, just us!! We will also get to go to the infamous McGary Christmas party that we have missed out on for about the last 6 years. WAY EXCITED FOR THAT!! Then on Sunday we are going to get to see Alex (Seth's son) get baptized!! Hooray for FAMILY!!

Comments

Mikaela said…
Yay! I bet your families are excited you will be home for Christmas. What a lot to pack though with 4 kids Christmas presents. I'm sure it will be worth it though! :) Also, love the new family pictures. Alyssa is so cute sucking on her finger! :)
Jenks Family said…
can't wait to see you on sat. at the party. don't forget your hockey sticks
Enriquez Family said…
Ahh I finally am able to blog! No withdrawls this trip, but so great to be back on for now! And I to am soo excited for you to come down! I always am though. So drive safe and keep me intouch!
That's soo great! I talked to Mom and Dad the other night and they are so happy to have you all there for Christmas. It sounds like it's going to be great, and a baptizm! Totally worth it!!
Have fun. That's so exciting. I love spending Christmas in WA because there is SO much family and SO many activities. Be safe and enjoy Christmas.
The McGary's said…
That'll be fun! We missed the McGary party last year and I think Chad is pretty excited that he gets to get beat with a stick and sweat profusely. It should be fun, glad you guys will be there:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS