Things They Do!

I had to post a few quick things that my kids have done lately that I don't want to forget...

Sunday during Sacrament Meeting, Alyssa fell and David took her out. While trying to comfort her he looked down and he had blood all over the shoulder of his white shirt. I guess she bit her lip from the fall. Church is from 11-2 and it's right in the middle of nap time. He took Alyssa home and put her to bed and stayed with her the rest of church. It was a good thing that David's advisor in Deacons quorum had the lesson that day. It was all good. So of course we don't live that far from church, but we always still drive. So when church was out I figured we'd just walk home. Melanie was walking in front of me and she had a dress on that is pretty fitted. So she had one hand on her hip and she just started swinging her little bum from side to side. She new she was strutting it! I really had to hold back the laugh and not comment. I can't let her get too cocky so young!! I do have to say though...when you got it, flaunt it, and she's got it (I'll just never let her know!)

David is doing another weight loss/get in shape competition with a guy at work. The first one at the beginning of the year was to lose weight which they both did and both got to their goal. This time they are doing P90X and losing more weight and getting buff at the same time. At the dinner table Sunday, David was flexing (I know, try not to laugh) showing off a little bit to the kids. Next thing we look over at Cameron who is lifting up his sleeve looking at his "guns" kind of secretly. We just had to laugh. Before long Cameron and Jason will be in competition with each other and probably even with David he's so competitive! Things to look forward to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS