Teeth- One Less

Well, the excitement of losing your first tooth has struck our home! Cameron has had a lose tooth, that I noticed 1 month ago, and the anticipation of it coming out has built! Since Sunday it has gotten really lose and I thought for sure it would have come out a couple of days ago. But of course I have to remember that Cameron is super nervous of the unknown. So he really wanted it to come out, but didn't want it to hurt. So he NEVER wiggled it with his finger. He would only let me wiggle it (than ask me "is it looser?") and use his tongue. The last few days though he wouldn't even let me touch it. So tonight as we were gathered together in our front room Cameron was sitting on David's lap and he bumped his mouth on David's chest. The tooth flipped over some how. I don't even understand how it happened, but it was still attatched! Of course it was bleeding some. It took a lot of coaxing and some force to get the tooth out finally by David. Cameron was so excited. He was crying at first because he was so scared it would hurt. He reminds me so much of me when I was little! He was jumping up and down so excited after it came out though. And it didn't hurt he said. Something new to show his friends at school and a surprise under his pillow tomorrow morning!
Cameron with his lose tooth, the bloody, twisted tooth after he bumped David, and the end product in his hand! And Melanie wanted in the picture too, so here she is! What a great POSE!!

Comments

Deborah Austin said…
Yeah!

Kyle just lost his first tooth a few months back and that was such a cool thing for him. I forgot how cool it was to loose teeth. Fun!
Enriquez Family said…
Wow! talk about up close and personal! Good job CAM! Way to go, you didnt ask him if he wanted to tie it to the door knob and close it fast??
The McGary's said…
HOW Exciting. I remember those days but i was so nervous when it got yanked it was going to hurt but I was always happy when it was over with. HOpe the tooth fairy treats him well:)
Yeah! for loosing teeth. I was always nervous about teeth coming out too. It cracks me up how exciting it is for them though once it happens. You have really cute kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS