4 THINGS!!

I was tagged by my good friend Marcie, so here it goes!!

A) Four places I go to over and over:
1. Jordan Hills Elementary
2. Church
3. Public Library
4. Walmart

B) Four people who email me regularly:
1. Modbe
2. David
3. JoAnn Fabrics
4. Junk Email

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Tucano's
2. Cafe Rio
3. The Goodwood
4. The Olive Garden

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a date with David
2. On a cruise
3. Water Skiing in WA
4. In Bed

E) Four TV shows I watch:
1. So you think you Can Dance
2. American Idol
3. News
4. Glenn Beck/Larry King

F) Four of my favorite books:
1. The Work & the Glory Series
2. The Children of the promise Series
3. The Book of Mormon
4. Children's books


G) Four places I have lived:
1. Basin City, WA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Las Vegas, NV

H) Four things I wish to do before I die:
1. Serve missions with David
2. Build my dream house
3. Enjoy my grandkids
4. Become RICH!!

I) Four people I am tagging:
1. Alise
2. Trisha
3. Seth
4. Anyone else that wants to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS