It's a 3 Day Weekend!!

Yeah, I'm excited for a 3 day weekend!! It started off great with Alyssa sleeping through the night for the first time since last winter!! I'm weaning her and so the last few nights when she has woken up I've just given her water to drink and put her right back to bed. So hopefully we are on to something here and I will be done nursing SOON! Besides, I have to have her trained by the middle of Sept. when our Relief Society girls (for church) are going on a women's retreat to a cabin over night. So I need her trained so David can handle all 4 by himself over night!! Ha!Ha! (what, a break for mom?)

So since I got so much sleep last night I woke up at 5:30 this morning unable to go back to sleep. Since starting the 4th book of the Twilight series I am having dreams of it and it is so, so, SO, annoying!! So I just got up and started reading some more in hopes of finishing it soon! I guess I'm not a fast reader. My friend read this book in 1 1/2 days!!! I'm going on a week and only 1/2 done. I like the book, but it is so weird, and LONG and way too descriptive and I just do not get along with Bella at all. She is the most selfish person and I just don't get her at all! I don't know why I have the emotions I do about her. Kind of weird when it's just a BOOK! I will be glad to be done.

David and Cameron went to the ski grab this morning. They have new ski's for 50% off and discounted season passes to the resorts. David went a TON last year and he rented about the whole time. We are not going to do that again. Also we are getting Cameron his own gear so he can learn. It will be a great confidence builder for him and I'm glad that he will get to go with his dad. While there, David called to tell me about all the good deals they had and my response was, "so is this your early Christmas present or just a lucky Dave day?" I was going to get him new ski's for Christmas, but I guess I need to think of something else!

Monday we were planning to go boating and water skiing with friends. I think plans are changing since it's supposed to be a freezing 62 degrees!! Yikes, winter is coming fast!

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!!

Comments

Mikaela said…
Wow you guys have been busy! I bet there's always something going on when you have 4 little ones in tow...I think my sister Nichole used to teach at your kids' elementary school! I'll have to verify for sure, but reading that post made me think of that...pretty sure she did! Just a weird, random bit of info! lol
I just had to tell you that you're not alone with Bella. I almost didn't want to start the book because she drives me SO CRAZY. It took me forever to get through the first chapter because I was so annoyed by her. It took me almost 2 weeks to read the book (but I have more time than you) and I have to admit but the time I was done I was once again truly impressed. Stephanie Meyer is one creative writer. The book is definitely weird and I kept wondering how many more turns it could take but it kept taking them.
Yeah for skiing! I can't believe winter is already coming. Kind of depressing if you ask me. Oh well. Have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS