All about HER!

This post is all about Alyssa! I am having so much FUN with this little girly girl!! She is a huge mama's girl and I just love it! Since she looks the most like David I know that he has a little bit of spoilness for her. She is a cuddler and will just suck her finger. It's too cute not to take out.

Alyssa will be 14 months this month and I can't hardly believe it!! My baby will be a toddler soon! All 4 molers are coming in and one is about to poke through. That will be nice for her to use when food is in her mouth. She goes down stairs when she's on them, but she's kind of stuck at the top because she hasn't figured out that she has to turn around to get down. So she will stick out her hands and scream and when I go get her she waves her fingers. It's so cute! Cameron adores her and I have hundreds of pictures of Alyssa on our camera, all because of Cameron taking them! Here are a few...





I think that she likes it too. She is a great poser! Alyssa is starting to catch on to the whole walking thing. It's so much fun to watch. She is getting more confident too. Here is a video of her taking a few steps. The boys are cheering her on!

Comments

Deborah Austin said…
What a cute post about your baby, it is so crazy how time flies. my baby is 18 months old and I can't believe it but it is such a fun stage. Your new family picture is so cute!
W said…
Yup, it's our last year. Those hours seem just about right. It's so hard with them gone. All my family babysitters are home for the summer too, double whammy.
Alyssa is so cute walking. Alaina is a rolling machine. I wish she wasn't so mobile just yet.
Oh my goodness, cute :) and ps, the top picture, you look absolutely gorgeous!!
5dollarFanatic said…
So cute..my daughter Brooke sucks the same finger and yeah i think it's cuter than sucking a thumb. Babies just grow so fast..you almost want to pause time for a while to enjoy it longer. NO wonder why we keep having kids!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS