Memorial Weekend

We left to St. George on Thursday night. Here is a run down of our weekend. Friday I took the kids to a park. Jenna was asleep and David was working so it was nice to have my arms free to push swings and play with the kids. We also took a lunch and ate there. Then later that afternoon we went swimming at the pool by Chuck and Carol's house.

Saturday we went to Sand Hollow Reservoir. This was such a fun place and won't be our last time! There was a lot of boats and ATV's and it was just so fun to see. My favorite outdoor activities when I was young. We had some friends down visiting also and so we got to see them there. Melanie loved playing with their daughter, Alyssa, that is her age.


Sunday night we drove out to the home Chuck and Carol are building. Next time we visit they will be all moved in!

Monday we went to another park and then cooled off at Town Square where the kids got to play in the water.









It was a fun weekend with something new everyday. And we missed the cooler weather that was hitting our home. It was nice to feel the warmth of summer. Can't wait for it to come to our house soon!!

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
looks like your gang had lots of fun in the sun!
Looks like you had fun. I love St. George....you can never go wrong with the weather and activities!
Jenks Family said…
The sand is so red, I have never seen that red of sand.
*~McGarys~* said…
When I saw the stroller photo I had to look at it for a min. I love how much she looks like Alyssa. How fun to be able to go play in the water on a warm day. Can't wait for you guys to come down for the 4th.
Ah, that looks like so much fun. I'm jealous. One day I will come and visit :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS