Father's Day/ Alyssa's 3rd Birthday

Sunday was a fun and busy day for us! Alyssa's birthday fell on Father's Day this year. We are so glad Alyssa is in our home. She makes our home full of laughter and spunk!! She is such a ham and we LOVE her cheesy smile!! She has such a fun personality and I love to see her developing in to such a cute little girl.David got a little spoiled for Father's Day. He took me out for some delicious Sushi on Saturday. Out of my comfort zone, but I let him pick and so he jumped on the chance to get me to eat raw fish!! When I looked at the menu it looked all foreign to me. I let David order. I liked mine better than his choice. It was nice to walk out of the restaurant not totally stuffed like usual though since sushi is so light.

We went over to Costco since we had a little time. They were selling some outdoor gear and really nice down sleeping bags for +0 degree weather. They were 60% off of what they sell at other retail stores. David will be going on lots more camp outs with the scouts and this is something he really needed. Then David went and got a massage. The swagger he was walking when he got home told me he was pretty relaxed!

Alyssa got to have her breakfast in bed with Daddy. It was a fun treat for her. She felt special!
Melanie and Cameron gave their father's day gifts to Dad that they made in school. Of course Dad loved that!
Alyssa has been starring at these presents all week! She was so excited!!
She got a Mermaid Barbie to play with in the bathtub with a Mermaid bathtub toy, some new outfits, shoes and pajamas
A painting book, finger nail polish, lip gloss and a new outfit from G & G McGary.
A decorate your own doll magnetic kit from G & G Lee. I think she loved all of her presents!!
After we dropped off Keenan at the airport when his mom flew in from AZ, we came home and had cake and ice cream. I just LOVE this girl!! We are so lucky to have her in our home!!

Comments

I THINK ALYSSA LOOKS SOOO BEAUTIFUL IN THE FIRST PICTURE-well,all of the pictures, but especially in the one with just her a david. Also, funny, but the picure with all the kids on the bed, I didn't realize that your sisters boy was in it and I started counting your kids thinking, "wow, their family is starting to look BIG!" Funny. Anyways, you guys look great! I'm so glad you document so often!
Enriquez Family said…
I was going to say! WOW You must of adopted a mexican boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS