(picture taken at 2 months)

2 1/2 month stats
Weight: 12 lbs 15 ozs.
Height: 23 1/2 inches
Head Circumference: 39 cm.

I couldn't figure out our scanner, so I just took a picture of the picture from JCPenney's! Jenna is our smallest baby so far. Maybe my wish of having a petite baby has come true!! HaHa!! I had Jenna's appt. scheduled later because of Jason's surgery. Then I was going to reschedule it when that got canceled but since she had a cold I thought I'd just leave it with the later date.

Jenna is getting to be a much better baby. For some reason it takes about 2 months for my kids! She is really smiling, especially in the morning when she wakes up. David is just smitten by her. He said he now knows why the youngest in the family is always spoiled! She is already wrapped around his finger!! She loves to cuddle. She likes to fall asleep with her face nuzzled into my neck and only falls asleep that way. I love it too.

Remember This?? This is what it looked like when David and my Dad made the toy box over Christmas Break.
And this is the finished toy box...finally!!
David used his finished carpentry skills and added the trim and routered a lip under the lid. Then he offered to take it to the mill and have it spray painted. Great idea, it just took 3 months!! HaHa. Obviously it wasn't the priority there with all the other work going on! Melanie kept asking Dad when it was ready. Tuesday night he forgot to bring it home and promised her he would bring it home Wednesday. Well, Wednesday was an all nighter for David. After working at Granite Mill he went to Heber to work with his partner for another company he is starting. He crawled into bed at 5:30 am. I asked him if he brought the toy box home. He said he was an hour later because he had to stop at the mill to get it. He did it all for Melanie. She would have been devastated to wake up and the toy box not at our house. So today we re-arranged her room and now the boys and girls have their own toys in their own rooms. David got 2 hours of sleep last night. Crazy guy!!

Comments

She is such a doll! That box is amazing-I need one. Love Alyssa's glasses-hehe.;)
Jenks Family said…
the blessing dress turned out great, what to make another one :) J/K
Enriquez Family said…
Seriously??? that is awesome! Worth the wait!!! Holy Cow! Pottery Barn!
Wow! I love it. It seriously looks amazing. Definitely worth the wait. Porr David....does he ever sleep? It seems he works so hard. I had to laugh about how he is smitten by Jenna. I'm the baby...need I say more?
*~McGarys~* said…
Jenna is so cute! And the toy box ix perfect. They did a wonderful job on it.
smcgary said…
Wow. We love the toy box. And those cute girls? Precious. Tell Alyssa I want to be just like her when I grow up. She is hilarious. (Kind of reminds me of Alvin's chipmunk friend, Theodore, just the female variety).

Love,
Mom
The McGary's said…
Love it all! Cute Jenna, the toy box and Alyssa's sense of STYLE:)!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS