Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


New haircut for Alyssa. I couldn't stand the scraggly hair any longer! Now the front has FINALLY caught up with the back!

She also decided it was SUMMER and put on her swimsuit. Don't mind that it's on BACKWARD! She cracks me up!
Melanie helped me wash the top of the stove and then played in the soapy water.

Friends over to play. It's great to live among so many neighbor girls. After painting the little girls' nails they dressed them up in dresses and did their hair. Unfortunately Brighton and Melanie started fighting, then started hitting and that's where the party ended! Oh the joys of GIRLS!!

Comments

Andrea Lee said…
Alyssa's hair is sooo cute! She is looking really old. I still laugh when i remember when she told you "you're bugging me mom!"
smcgary said…
Fun girls! I love Alyssa's hair. I'd really like to see it up close. :) I'm missing Grandma time! I have nail polish. Hint, hint.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS