Happy Birthday to ME!

What can I say, I got spoiled! I don't think it's fair that my birthday lands around tax return time and David's lands around Christmas! Oh well. Better this way than reversed! HAHA!! We went out Friday night because all of the babysitters would be at the YW General Conference Saturday night. Glad I remembered that before hand. I have forgotten before!

David brought me home a dozen roses. It's been a long time since I have gotten flowers! Then we went to the Tuscany Restaurant. Neither of us had been there before. It was recommended to David by a friend. Fantastic food and I think we made up for David's birthday with the price!!

Then we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory. Cake did not sound good to me so I thought about cheesecake. Well, the best is at the restaurant. So we took home a whole cheesecake for Saturday. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. YUM! The kids loved it too. I bought the smallest one because it is so rich; you can only eat a little at a time!
Saturday I went to the temple. I haven't been since having Jenna, so it was nice. Then we went to McDonald's with the kids. The kids were so well behaved. We also went to look for a new t.v. We have been without cable since July and we just watched movies on our old t.v. until that finally kicked the can a couple months ago. So the computer has been our lifeline to the outside world!! We didn't come home with one yet. Maybe in a week or so!

I attempted to go shopping Saturday night. The last time I went shopping was my birthday last year. I am out of practice and have realized that my sense of style is about gone too!! I have been rotating about 5 shirts and 3 pants, which one of those got 2 big holes in the knees a couple weeks ago. I am trying to SQUEZZE into my pre-pregnancy jeans to give me more options, but am realizing they just might have to be put in to the D.I. bag! I would like to say I found something to add to my almost empty closet but I didn't. Jenna was terrible and I was in the dressing room trying to hurry and realizing that my body STILL isn't back to where it was a year ago I gave up. The only thing I came home with was toothpaste I stopped to get at Walmart. Maybe next weekend will be more of a success!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
I love shopping! We can go sometime maybe.... maybe when were 40 and no longer have kids to take care of or can take care of themselves! :) gotta love tax returns... when you make money anyways :)
Happy Belated birthday. Glad you had a great one. You deserve it.
smcgary said…
Roses and chocolate. You can die a happy woman. That pretty much means you married prince charming.

Love
Mom
The McGary's said…
Man McGary's and March birthdays! Happy belated birthday, sounds like it turned out to be a great one! Love Alyssa's hair and am slightly jealous that she is potty trained and you are down to one in diapers:). Your shopping experiences sound like mine as well as your closet. I swear my clothes are so old and nasty and I wear the same few shirts over and over.
Bonnie said…
Sounds like a great birthday!
Scott & Ali said…
It was so fun seeing you guys yesterday. You have an ultra cute family! ps, we changed the url on our blog to scottalison.blogspot.com...just so you know!
Scott & Ali said…
It was so fun seeing you guys yesterday. You have an ultra cute family! ps, we changed the url on our blog to scottalison.blogspot.com...just so you know!
Sessions said…
Happy Late birthday Kira!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS