Fun Weekend and Jenna's Blessing

Alise came down this weekend again. It is always fun to get together with her! She colored and cut my hair and I cut hers too. That is pretty much all that we got accomplished other than preparing and eating meals! But we had so much fun!!
Alyssa loved to come and lay by Damon and talk to him. Damon loved it too!
Jenna must have known today was her special day. She was such a good girl during pictures that we took before church and slept most all of church. I was really nervous she was going to poop on her dress, spit up on her dress, cry and be fussy or SOMETHING!! But she really was so happy and David did a great job on her blessing!
Love my girls!! This is going to be FUN in a few more years!!



Oh boy. The family picture. Cameron for some reason was mad Dad made him wear a tie. He always wears a tie so I don't know what the problem was today. When that kid is mad about something, his mind is not easily changed. Jason wasn't happy either.
Chuck and Carol drove up from St. George. We were sad not to have my parents here but they will be here for Cameron's baptism in April.


Taking all these pictures is tiring!

Carol bought these cute little shoes for Jenna to wear!

Comments

Mikaela said…
She is so precious! I love her dress. Your hair looks great, too. Actually, you just look amazing for being the mother to 5 kids Kira!
Hannah said…
What a beautiful family you have...I can't believe you have 5 kids! Wow, how do you do it all?!
smcgary said…
Absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful day. I'm so glad Alise got to come down and spend time with you. I love the picture with both of you. :) Jenna is a doll. Tell Cameron I think he and Jason are very handsome with their ties on. Melanie & Alyssa are the cute big sisters. I love your dress, Kira! We love you. Can't wait to see you in April at Cameron's baptism.

Love,
Mom & Dad
The McGary's said…
The dress turned out beautiful! Glad her day went so good and there were no pooping or spit up episodes. I worry about that everytime:) How nice that you and Alise can swap hair cutting services! They both turned out super cute!
The McGary's said…
The dress turned out beautiful! Glad her day went so good and there were no pooping or spit up episodes. I worry about that everytime:) How nice that you and Alise can swap hair cutting services! They both turned out super cute!
*~McGarys~* said…
The sock monkeys look so cute. They did a great job. And your dress that you made looks awesome. It looks like my wedding dress:)
Also I was wondering if you had any blessing dress outfit patterns that I could use?
The dress turned out so beautiful-love it!!
Enriquez Family said…
Love love love all the pics! Had a blast with you! it was kinda nice to just hang out though! good times good times!
I am still in awe at your creativity and talent. I love the dress and I love your kids. They are so cute. I love what an amazing mom you are and how you can tell your kids are your life. You set such an example for me. Thanks for being willing to share.
P.S. I told Alise one of her trips down there you girls are calling me and I'm joining. You always look like you're having so much fun.
I am sooo in love with Jenna's blessing dress. You did amazing on it. Also your hair looks gorgeous!!! And that picture of you and your girls looks adorable. You are going to have so much fun when they get older.
Andrea Lee said…
I hate that I missed the blessing! we missed jacksons blessing because of sickness too, ugh! well, whatever you did to your hair, keep doing it. You look so great! and camerons sock monkey is super super cute. well, my kids are almost better so we'll come over soon, before another cold hits us.
Susanna said…
So cute! I love how the dress turned out! Also, Kira you look AMAZING! It is hard to believe you have 5 kids you look just as young as you did in the BYU days! Have you found the fountain of youth? If you have, can you tell me where to find it because I'm ageing at a rapid pace!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS