Saturday's Events

Today was a BUSY day!! Fun, but busy. My cousin, Lauren Floyd, got married today in the Bountiful temple to Sean Stewart. CONGRATULATIONS!! It was fun to see family on my mom's side that I haven't seen in a long while, some in years!! Afterwards we enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Eldredge Manor in Bountiful. (A quick fact I learned while at the luncheon- Lauren's new father in-law is an author and has been on the best seller's list! I'm practically related to a famous author!! Hee Hee!!)
Then it was off to watch the BYU vs. Utah football game. We were invited to watch it at a friend's house in Pleasant Grove. They have theatre seating in their basement and a huge screen that took up the whole wall. LOVED IT!! Now that's the way to watch a movie in your house. The kids played and we had lots of good food, good company, but not so good entertainment. If you were rooting for Utah, you loved it. So there weren't to many happy people in the room, especially the die hard BYU fans. We pretty much got slaughtered the last half!

Alise and Juan came in to town yesterday. They will be here through the holidays next week. We got most of the grocery shopping done yesterday for the week in preparation for more family coming in to town!! We will have a crowd and I can't wait!

Comments

5dollarFanatic said…
Most of the BSU fans were rooting for BYU too-even if they weren't LDS-They all wanted utah to lose so bsu would get a better bowl game. That's great about getting to see your family-I love weddings they always bring back memories of my own wedding day.
Lauren Stewart said…
AhHHHH! Thanks for posting these pictures... I don't have any yet on the computer.. I am going to steal them for my page! It was great to see you guys! Thank you so much for coming. It was so special to have you both there! I remember your wedding day... following you and you new husband around the temple! you were the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. It was so fun. Then it was MY TURN! anyhow.. Thanks again for coming! AND ooo the scent thing? IT IS WONDERFUL! Sean loves how it smells. He likes the red one the best because its Christmas time. Anyhow.. See you soon hopefully!
Lauren Stewart said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Stewart said…
oooooo well thank you so much. It was a GREAT day! Sean loved the pictures as well! and he thought I looked beautiful and i felt pretty! So that is wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS